Saturday, April 28, 2012

Unsolicited Confirmation Always Feels Good

I am so grateful for being able to process this journey, one day at a time.  It's a fascinating process.  I have seen over the years and, especially after I have committed to homeschooling, that I continue to follow breadcrumbs of confirmation that I am walking the path God has led before me, including my family.

On a few occasions, just this week, there were things that made it clear that Ginger could really thrive if given more dynamic opportunities that are now open to us.

My parenting has been so much less about the box and getting us into it.

My mind has opened up to a lot of brainstorming that I've not previously given myself permission to explore.

I can't wait to hang out with her.  Chat more.

She's a naturally inquisitive person - so there is no telling where we will go!!!

I met and connected with other homeschool moms who I see will be kindreds at least in this arena.

So, that's that for that.

It's a beautiful day - my son is back in his not-so-self-controlled-self.  Ugh.  Going to be a long few weeks  until it cycles out of him again.

Enjoy today.  Accept love.  Live in and through Grace.  Take responsibility.  You are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment