Monday, February 6, 2017

OK - so, a lot of love and bliss on my last post, but I'm still feeling that way - today - one day later :-).

I think too, I relish the freedom tat my kids are experiencing in their minds and hearts to explore themselves, explore their faith and learn a stupid amount about what and who is worth their mind share and who/what is NOT. 
They are not only learning French, Spanish and robotics, they are learning how to work through jealousy, boredom, laziness and fear.  They are also insanely creative and curious people.

I suppose I could document what they've done - I probably should.  I will.  But not here.  Not now.

Four years in.  I am amazed at how accurate a prediction was of a woman I went camping with this last summer was.
She said that finally, this year, I would stop feeling like I had one foot in, one foot out.  She could not have been more right.  Also, it's bizarre how proud of homeschooling my kids are.


No comments:

Post a Comment